Clan Forum

Healer 86,8 lf const

Optiv

Healer 86,8 lf const

Post by Optiv on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 3:01 am

Hello,

I´m 30 years old and from germany and looking for an active english speaking constant grp with playtime around 19:00 gmt+1 to 24:00gmt+1. I can play this time all day during weekend longer. Ill be on for sieges and other clanactivities as long they r not in my working hours.
    Atm i wear Immortal Robe Set not full resists now but soon i think. (i have around 250 ele resist each unbuffed atm). For Weapon i use a vesper acu 150 till get r grade atm.
    Jewels i wear Freya Necklace, Aden Guard Earring and a mix from Immortal and Vorpal Jewels.
    My last real clan was Silenthorrors besides the last when i joined a group in DH what was a bad choice and i left them after 2 days again.
    I hope i can find here an active grp that likes to pvp and is ready to grind up to 99.
    If anyone lf healer he can pm me ingame or mail me.
    Ingame name is "XOptivX".
    iMiniel

Class : GS

Re: Healer 86,8 lf const

Post by iMiniel on Fri 16 Dec 2011, 2:58 pm

Optiv wrote:Hello,

I´m 30 years old and from germany and looking for an active english speaking constant grp with playtime around 19:00 gmt+1 to 24:00gmt+1. I can play this time all day during weekend longer. Ill be on for sieges and other clanactivities as long they r not in my working hours.
    Atm i wear Immortal Robe Set not full resists now but soon i think. (i have around 250 ele resist each unbuffed atm). For Weapon i use a vesper acu 150 till get r grade atm.
    Jewels i wear Freya Necklace, Aden Guard Earring and a mix from Immortal and Vorpal Jewels.
    My last real clan was Silenthorrors besides the last when i joined a group in DH what was a bad choice and i left them after 2 days again.
    I hope i can find here an active grp that likes to pvp and is ready to grind up to 99.
    If anyone lf healer he can pm me ingame or mail me.
    Ingame name is "XOptivX".

+1 Good player / Active

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jul 2017, 12:33 pm